- “this is what you get when you write poems. a heart that treats love like horse races, betting on who ever will get you the most metaphors,”
- happy birthday america.
- she was born on the fourth of july; freedom ring.
- nature’s first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold…
- this is the first day of my life–swear i was born right in the doorway…
- san francisco pt. 3 — sutro & the farmers market.
- san francisco pt. 2 — golden gate bridge.
- san francisco pt. 1
- borders cant keep me
- on our tongues ‘i love yous’ run into each other.